If you don’t know already, water has extremely important benefits in our lives and for our health. Beautiful skin and good hair has been linked to constant water intake. But many of us will find it hard to follow the 8 glasses a day guideline. If the problem is not forgetfulness, it will be fear of constant peeing.
I noticed that this were the things which caused me to be not so faithful when I began my water drinking adventure. Now let me show you the steps I used to fix this. They are simple and I’m sure anyone who uses them will overcome like me.
How to drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Add it to your plan of the day: Make sure you remember that drinking water constantly is a plan for the day. Before you eat, after you eat and while eating remember to drink water daily
- Whenever you are idle, drink water: It’s as simple as that. If you notice yourself sitting doing nothing before you go on with another daily task, drink water first. When you are reading a book and you take a pause, drink water. I’m sure you get the gist.
- Drink the most water indoors: This will help remove the fear of getting pressed to urinate. When I tried drinking the most of water indoors I could easily pee whenever.
- Have a water drinking to-do list: This can seem a bit extreme but it helps a lot. There was a period i Incorporated a water check list to my to-do list book. I fulfilled all the water goals I set for myself and checked the boxes when i was done.
- Carry around a bottle of water: When you go about your day, take along a bottle of water. This will keep you hydrated while out and about everyday. You can always drink, refil/replace the bottle and pass the water requirements.
- Assign a specific cup for your daily water drinking purposes:This really helped me a lot! I was able to boost my water intake with this method. Select a cup to be used for drinking water. Put this cup in a place where you will always see it and preferably next to a water source. This cup can be moved around or just left back at the spot. When you are indoors, this cup will help a lot.
So, those are the tips to drink a lot of water a day. It worked for me and I’m sure they will for you.
Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace
Memories are thoughts that arise. They’re not realities. Only when you believe that they are real, then they have power over you. But when you realize it’s just another thought arising about the past, then you can have a spacious relationship with that thought. The thought no longer has its grip on you.
Bitterness is something that can affect anybody. The strong winds of life can make us feel so down. This happens when we do not let go of some things. For example, our inability to forgive some specific moments in our lives, whether it was caused by us or others. This is a road to bitterness. As someone who had almost been lead down that road, I can say we should all consider it as a sin.
Bitterness sucks away life. It steals any joy left and replaces anything meaningful with grief. It makes us jealous, vengeful, sad and definitely not our higher self. For people who want to have the most quality experience of life, bitterness should be avoided. When thoughts that drive us to such emotions come, we should remember the choice of joy is ours. We cannot control a situation but we can control our response to that situation. And our response is what matters the most.
Are you feeling down on life, confused or unable to find the right track to go with? Well, a lot of people feel this way. “How do i make the most out of my life?” is one of the most asked questions to life coaches, astrologers, friends and family, etc. It also a start of a good sign when this question is asked, because it means that you care somewhat about your existence. Below are highly effective ways to enhance your life if followed diligently.
Ways to make the most out of your life
- Create a theme for your life: It is quite easy to get lost in the turbulence of life if you are unaware of the things that your life stands for. What are you all about, or what do you want to be all about. What goals do you care about accomplishing, how do you picture yourself in the highest state of achievement? Answering these questions can help you find a theme for your life. This will make you know what you should aspire to be in your daily activities. Your theme for life could be: “Successful and happy”, “divinely guided being of abundance”, “Energetic and creative living”, etc. Mine is simply “Abundant success and fullness of life”
- Know your worth: A lot of people in this journey of life forget their worth along the way due to some tumbling and bashing. They forget that life’s tough times do not define anyone. To make the most of your life, you have to recognize your divinity and realize that you are worth any good thing that can happen.
- Look for the right things: Seek out the right things that will be beneficial to your life. Stop chasing vain pursuits. Some people actively seek things that hurt them or bring down their sense of self worth. Do not be this way. Treat yourself like a soul mate you are madly in love with. You would only want them to do constructive and beneficial things.
- Be greatful: As cliche as this sounds, gratitude has tremendous effect on the life of a person. Many times a lot of people are stuck on “the wheel of complain”, that they forget they actually have things to be greatful for. Even if you lament poverty, have you stopped to thank God for your talents , fullness of life or… your lack of having cancer? Even if you have cancer, have you stopped to be thankful for the caring friends and family you have. Also, you have eyes to read this, or ears to be read this to. I have learnt along my way in life, that there is always something to be thankful for. And when you are thankful, miracles happen and good things come.