This is one question many do not have the answer to. However, it is an important one. God does hate. From a biblical perspective, God has hated, hates and he still will hate. Esau was hated by God, God hates workers of evil (yet he loves them and wants them to repent?), God hates the devil. Some holier than thou people try to shame others out of hating.
They say, “but God does not hate, God is love”. Just as God is love, He is also vengeance and hate. There is such a thing as righteous anger you know? The same goes for hate. Hate can be righteous. Tell me anyone who loves satan (that is not a satanist or worker of evil)?
We have enemies in this world that we can never win over. The question is should we love them? If God hates certain things, can we also? My answer is yes. The difference is not letting hate consume you as it does to some unforgiving people. Hate sets the boundaries of what you stand for and the things you are not for. I cannot expect someone to love the devil, why then will we expect ourselves not to hate him?
Everything you can imagine is real.
The point of power is always in the present moment.
Bitterness is something that can affect anybody. The strong winds of life can make us feel so down. This happens when we do not let go of some things. For example, our inability to forgive some specific moments in our lives, whether it was caused by us or others. This is a road to bitterness. As someone who had almost been lead down that road, I can say we should all consider it as a sin.
Bitterness sucks away life. It steals any joy left and replaces anything meaningful with grief. It makes us jealous, vengeful, sad and definitely not our higher self. For people who want to have the most quality experience of life, bitterness should be avoided. When thoughts that drive us to such emotions come, we should remember the choice of joy is ours. We cannot control a situation but we can control our response to that situation. And our response is what matters the most.
In this plane of existence we live in called earth, there are a lot of delusions. These delusions abide in our everyday life and the social construct is one of them. If you notice, there have been many of these illusionary trends. For example the world today is run by race and skin colour. There is a divide between those who are majorly rich and those who are majorly poorer based on pigment. Even among a race with more melanated people there is the seperation of colour by identity, the lighter spectrum the favoured. And this is just one of many identity associations.
Another means of identity bestowed to divert from our inner selves is ethnic or country seperations. We see people differently based on associations of foreigness. This can be because of the primitive mindset of association with a group sharing some similarity with you. For example the tower of Babel story were God created several languages to separate people according to those who spoke words like them. This was to cause people from coming together to cause problems by building a tower to reach the sky. This affiliations are less needed since that era had long gone.
Now, I’m not saying that there are no problems in the world as regards to identify and the need for some to identify as somethings to feel complete. For example, feminism is an identification. It is a label which supports defending the rights of women. This works for some to reconcile their reality with what they feel on the inside. They saying “I am a feminist” makes them feel good and tells some story of their value system. I support women being treated equally but I do not identify as a feminist. No, Why? Because it is unnecessary and has no validation to my being. If there was no word which meant “supporter of equal rights for women”, I will still be someone who supports the rights of equality women. The lack of label does not change my inner world.
It is a common thing now, I have noticed for people to fight for identity. Some of these comes from a place of recognising ones self while the others come from doing what everyone else does. Indeed there are some identities that are important to claim. Identifying as a wealthy person in spirit and material things recognizes our nobel nature and essense. Identifying as a child of the Creator is another one of those.
But many external validating identities, some which are of group thinking, do not enrich our soul and essense. There are so many deep seas your soul should reach and that will take the rest of your life here on this plane to finish the exploration. Why waste your time claiming a bunch of identities, labels and association you do not even really understand? If your answer is “to fit in”, you already know your solution. Any identity that is truly important to you or real does not even need a title.
Claim only your real identity, the one that your soul knows. Let your divinity shine through the illusions.
PS: Also do not take life too seriously, if you want to joke about with some of any identification relating to you, do so. Bit don’t let it define your being.
We all have angels and guides assigned to us on this earth by God to follow us on our life’s journey. We are not alone and at anytime help can be made available to us by seeking and believing. Sometimes these angels try to communicate with us by sending signs and signals. At times during moments of need or great change these signals increase. We are to notice these things and the message behind them in order to get our solutions and inspiration from the angels.
These are the way they communicate
- By synchronicity: When things suddenly become more and more coincidental,there is an high chance of these being a clue/message from your guides or angels. For example, there may be a reoccurrence of particular words, phrases, situations, people,etc. These act as a clue to inform us about something. Synchronicity is mostly physical.
- By number: This is another part of synchronicity. Angel numbers 111, 11:11, 3:33, 2:22, 444, 555,etc might appear constantly. A repeat of certain number may occur in double,multiple times. These are called angel numbers because these numbers are used by the angels to communicate with you or to give you peace, that they are with you. Each angel numbers has their meaning according to numerology, but the general gist of it is an indication of a caring angelic presence. It is saying, peace be with you and no matter what happens, you are not alone or abandoned, believe on the inside and manifest on the outside.
- By vision and dreams: Dreams do not only give us a message about our subconscious but also a message from God and divine angels. Pay close attention to your dreams and visions
- Physical manifestation: This can also be in form of coincidental synchronicity of events and numbers. In more rare occurrences, a magnificent supernatural event might happen. It might be seeing your actual angel/guide disguised in human form to an unexplained event of help only possible by help from the divine.
- By thoughts: God talks to us and we hear whenever we truly listen. Our guides/angels are also willing to give us encouragement, inspiration and messages only if we open our hearts to be willing. Sometimes we hear it unaware that our angel/guide speaks through our mind and we rule it as a lucky intuition of our own design. A rule of thumb to know if your angels speaks through your thoughts is to observe the manner you are being referred. If the thought begins with a ‘you’ or ‘we’ instead of an ‘I’ and is soothing, reassuring and indicates love, that thought is most likely from your angel.
- By auditory perceptions: This can also be rare. It can be described as actually hearing a voice speak without seeing the speaker. The voice appears sounding from a physical source and is not from any influence of hallucinative substances. The voice is clear, loving and peaceful.
- Through people: your angels might speak through someone or several people. These person/people are sent to physically help you and be there for you. This sign might come in synchronicity with another of the signs. For example, you may hear the words from a thought your angel placed in your mind coming from somebody who meets you or several people. A random person can decide to do you favours as a result of interference of the angels on your behalf. You might also meet someone who experiences what you experience or vibrates at a frequency that is required. Also, someone can tell you visions about you based on the input by the angels via their channel.