Let me tell you a story. Imagine growing up in an impoverished home, always having difficulty possessing what many others seemed to have easily. To make things worse, being told consciously and subconsciously that you won’t amount to anything. Then imagine on the other side of the fence, there is a child who was born rich, was always taken to the best schools, given the ability to own a fashion line as a teenager.
If you compare these stories, I’m sure you will say life is unfair. After all luck is what makes you be born into a certain family/ place and not another. But that is just the surface of things.
Digging deep, you will find that life is not that plain. I’m sure if you were omniscient, there will be a level of unfairness you will spot in each lives, just as levels of luck and fairness. The mental reasoning of painting life as fair or unfair is wrong. Life is a myriad of colours and cannot be simplified to just that.
Life can be unfair to some extent as life can be lucky. The girl born poor might be lucky to have good friends while the girl born rich could be the lonely and rich kind. The girl born poor due to social conditioning might not aspire to do more but she is free from the pressures of anticipation. The girl born rich might enjoy the virtually free luxuries of life but might be under more scrutiny by the public.
Even with all this, the concepts of fair and unfair varies in situations and persons. A 19 year old girl getting breast cancer can be seen universally as unfair. But an 80 year old man who dies with dementia might not be considered in the unfair spectrum by most. But who knows, the man might not had wanted to die yet, or have lived a wasted life with no meaning.
The most important things about life is choice, faith, God , hope and joy. This is because these are the things we have control over. We can decide to choose to do better in our lives. We can decide to have faith and believe in God. Hope and joy can be ours for free. I will lay emphasis on choice for now.
Imagine if that the girl born poor decides that she will achieve financial security in her life. So, she works smart, tries a lot of things, abandoning that which does not work and sticking to the things that brings results. Even if this poor girl has anxieties and inferiority complex, because she has made a choice to work on them- life becomes more fair. The girl born rich also has the ability to choice her destiny. She can remain shallow and rich or decide to change her world and develop deep relationships. The girl born rich might also become poor, depending on her choices.
So yes, life can be unfair due to the random occurrences before our birth. But after our birth what we choose to do with life is our choice.
Do you want to learn more ways to change the subconscious programming in your life for better in order to improve your life?
- 15 minutes manifestation
- The archetype test
If you don’t know already, water has extremely important benefits in our lives and for our health. Beautiful skin and good hair has been linked to constant water intake. But many of us will find it hard to follow the 8 glasses a day guideline. If the problem is not forgetfulness, it will be fear of constant peeing.
I noticed that this were the things which caused me to be not so faithful when I began my water drinking adventure. Now let me show you the steps I used to fix this. They are simple and I’m sure anyone who uses them will overcome like me.
How to drink 8 glasses of water a day
- Add it to your plan of the day: Make sure you remember that drinking water constantly is a plan for the day. Before you eat, after you eat and while eating remember to drink water daily
- Whenever you are idle, drink water: It’s as simple as that. If you notice yourself sitting doing nothing before you go on with another daily task, drink water first. When you are reading a book and you take a pause, drink water. I’m sure you get the gist.
- Drink the most water indoors: This will help remove the fear of getting pressed to urinate. When I tried drinking the most of water indoors I could easily pee whenever.
- Have a water drinking to-do list: This can seem a bit extreme but it helps a lot. There was a period i Incorporated a water check list to my to-do list book. I fulfilled all the water goals I set for myself and checked the boxes when i was done.
- Carry around a bottle of water: When you go about your day, take along a bottle of water. This will keep you hydrated while out and about everyday. You can always drink, refil/replace the bottle and pass the water requirements.
- Assign a specific cup for your daily water drinking purposes:This really helped me a lot! I was able to boost my water intake with this method. Select a cup to be used for drinking water. Put this cup in a place where you will always see it and preferably next to a water source. This cup can be moved around or just left back at the spot. When you are indoors, this cup will help a lot.
So, those are the tips to drink a lot of water a day. It worked for me and I’m sure they will for you.