This is one question many do not have the answer to. However, it is an important one. God does hate. From a biblical perspective, God has hated, hates and he still will hate. Esau was hated by God, God hates workers of evil (yet he loves them and wants them to repent?), God hates the devil. Some holier than thou people try to shame others out of hating.
They say, “but God does not hate, God is love”. Just as God is love, He is also vengeance and hate. There is such a thing as righteous anger you know? The same goes for hate. Hate can be righteous. Tell me anyone who loves satan (that is not a satanist or worker of evil)?
We have enemies in this world that we can never win over. The question is should we love them? If God hates certain things, can we also? My answer is yes. The difference is not letting hate consume you as it does to some unforgiving people. Hate sets the boundaries of what you stand for and the things you are not for. I cannot expect someone to love the devil, why then will we expect ourselves not to hate him?
Bitterness is something that can affect anybody. The strong winds of life can make us feel so down. This happens when we do not let go of some things. For example, our inability to forgive some specific moments in our lives, whether it was caused by us or others. This is a road to bitterness. As someone who had almost been lead down that road, I can say we should all consider it as a sin.
Bitterness sucks away life. It steals any joy left and replaces anything meaningful with grief. It makes us jealous, vengeful, sad and definitely not our higher self. For people who want to have the most quality experience of life, bitterness should be avoided. When thoughts that drive us to such emotions come, we should remember the choice of joy is ours. We cannot control a situation but we can control our response to that situation. And our response is what matters the most.
I think the first step is to understand that forgiveness does not exonerate the perpetrator. Forgiveness libetates the victim. It is a gift to give yourself.
We all have angels and guides assigned to us on this earth by God to follow us on our life’s journey. We are not alone and at anytime help can be made available to us by seeking and believing. Sometimes these angels try to communicate with us by sending signs and signals. At times during moments of need or great change these signals increase. We are to notice these things and the message behind them in order to get our solutions and inspiration from the angels.
These are the way they communicate
- By synchronicity: When things suddenly become more and more coincidental,there is an high chance of these being a clue/message from your guides or angels. For example, there may be a reoccurrence of particular words, phrases, situations, people,etc. These act as a clue to inform us about something. Synchronicity is mostly physical.
- By number: This is another part of synchronicity. Angel numbers 111, 11:11, 3:33, 2:22, 444, 555,etc might appear constantly. A repeat of certain number may occur in double,multiple times. These are called angel numbers because these numbers are used by the angels to communicate with you or to give you peace, that they are with you. Each angel numbers has their meaning according to numerology, but the general gist of it is an indication of a caring angelic presence. It is saying, peace be with you and no matter what happens, you are not alone or abandoned, believe on the inside and manifest on the outside.
- By vision and dreams: Dreams do not only give us a message about our subconscious but also a message from God and divine angels. Pay close attention to your dreams and visions
- Physical manifestation: This can also be in form of coincidental synchronicity of events and numbers. In more rare occurrences, a magnificent supernatural event might happen. It might be seeing your actual angel/guide disguised in human form to an unexplained event of help only possible by help from the divine.
- By thoughts: God talks to us and we hear whenever we truly listen. Our guides/angels are also willing to give us encouragement, inspiration and messages only if we open our hearts to be willing. Sometimes we hear it unaware that our angel/guide speaks through our mind and we rule it as a lucky intuition of our own design. A rule of thumb to know if your angels speaks through your thoughts is to observe the manner you are being referred. If the thought begins with a ‘you’ or ‘we’ instead of an ‘I’ and is soothing, reassuring and indicates love, that thought is most likely from your angel.
- By auditory perceptions: This can also be rare. It can be described as actually hearing a voice speak without seeing the speaker. The voice appears sounding from a physical source and is not from any influence of hallucinative substances. The voice is clear, loving and peaceful.
- Through people: your angels might speak through someone or several people. These person/people are sent to physically help you and be there for you. This sign might come in synchronicity with another of the signs. For example, you may hear the words from a thought your angel placed in your mind coming from somebody who meets you or several people. A random person can decide to do you favours as a result of interference of the angels on your behalf. You might also meet someone who experiences what you experience or vibrates at a frequency that is required. Also, someone can tell you visions about you based on the input by the angels via their channel.
I am sorry to tell you
that all your efforts has just been scratches on my defense
You have not even started reaching within my surface-yet
Like I have touched yours
It’s all just scratches dear
As you try to break down the fortress around my heart
But do you why it’s even there?
Because the world did not consider me important to reach for
Keep on scratching my dear
I am sure someday you will find a great shovel
To make your way through my guard
Then will I be forever glad