Bitterness is something that can affect anybody. The strong winds of life can make us feel so down. This happens when we do not let go of some things. For example, our inability to forgive some specific moments in our lives, whether it was caused by us or others. This is a road to bitterness. As someone who had almost been lead down that road, I can say we should all consider it as a sin.
Bitterness sucks away life. It steals any joy left and replaces anything meaningful with grief. It makes us jealous, vengeful, sad and definitely not our higher self. For people who want to have the most quality experience of life, bitterness should be avoided. When thoughts that drive us to such emotions come, we should remember the choice of joy is ours. We cannot control a situation but we can control our response to that situation. And our response is what matters the most.
Fear and negative thinking are the two enemies you must avoid in life. These two sidekicks derail the progress of many people. Both are controllable with practice and a good abundance of self love. Now, I’m not saying it’s easy to get rid of these two enemies, but it is necessary for your progress. If you notice, everything created by man has comes from thought. Infact, everything created ever in existence was formed first in the mind. The phone you use today was thought of or imagined by someone and that thought brought it into reality. If there is no thought of something, that thing cannot exist. If we go by this principle, everything that is in our lives right now and all that is to come are a result of our thoughts. When you have negative thoughts resulting in negative self talk, the results will be negative all round.
Positive self talk is important. We need to remind ourselves daily about our divinity, no matter any problems we face. Any time negative self talk escape your lips to criticize yourself, remember to stop! The more you engage in negative criticisms about yourself, the worse the situation becomes. I am sure any of us that has engaged in negative self talks has no positive growth because of it. The question now is, why do we still keep doing it? Since it has no positive result, it’s high time to stop and build the habit of positivity.
Ways to engage in positive self talk
- The mirror technique: Many great men of the world have used this technique. It involves using a mirror while making positive affirmations to yourself. It can be done anytime of the day, but doing it first thing in the morning can be a great positivity booster. Also doing it at night is very good. Speak words to your reflection in the mirror. You can refer to yourself in the third person if you like. : “I am great and successful” “I always make the right decisions and today, I will make more right decisions” “Yeni (use your name if you please), you are beautiful, brilliant, loved and awesome”, “I am wealthy and successful”, etc. Look your reflection in the eyes as you utter the words.
- Good ol‘ affirmations: You can use affirmations to speak positively to yourself anytime. Walking down the street, driving to walk, sitting on a sofa, affirmations are the way to go.
- Being mindful of your thoughts: Be mindful of your thoughts and observe them. What percentage do you think of most. Positive or negative? Do not try to fight your thought, edit your thoughts. Yes, you can do that. Edit your negative thoughts to positive and keep on doing this till you have mastered the act of positive thinking. You will observe marvellous difference in your life.
- What you speak: Words are powerful. Infact some people consider words as spells. Out of your mouth you create your destiny. Remember this when you casually joke with your friend about how poor you are. Doing this invites more poverty into one’s life. Why don’t you proclaim wealth? you will be surprised how positive talk can change your life.
We all have angels and guides assigned to us on this earth by God to follow us on our life’s journey. We are not alone and at anytime help can be made available to us by seeking and believing. Sometimes these angels try to communicate with us by sending signs and signals. At times during moments of need or great change these signals increase. We are to notice these things and the message behind them in order to get our solutions and inspiration from the angels.
These are the way they communicate
- By synchronicity: When things suddenly become more and more coincidental,there is an high chance of these being a clue/message from your guides or angels. For example, there may be a reoccurrence of particular words, phrases, situations, people,etc. These act as a clue to inform us about something. Synchronicity is mostly physical.
- By number: This is another part of synchronicity. Angel numbers 111, 11:11, 3:33, 2:22, 444, 555,etc might appear constantly. A repeat of certain number may occur in double,multiple times. These are called angel numbers because these numbers are used by the angels to communicate with you or to give you peace, that they are with you. Each angel numbers has their meaning according to numerology, but the general gist of it is an indication of a caring angelic presence. It is saying, peace be with you and no matter what happens, you are not alone or abandoned, believe on the inside and manifest on the outside.
- By vision and dreams: Dreams do not only give us a message about our subconscious but also a message from God and divine angels. Pay close attention to your dreams and visions
- Physical manifestation: This can also be in form of coincidental synchronicity of events and numbers. In more rare occurrences, a magnificent supernatural event might happen. It might be seeing your actual angel/guide disguised in human form to an unexplained event of help only possible by help from the divine.
- By thoughts: God talks to us and we hear whenever we truly listen. Our guides/angels are also willing to give us encouragement, inspiration and messages only if we open our hearts to be willing. Sometimes we hear it unaware that our angel/guide speaks through our mind and we rule it as a lucky intuition of our own design. A rule of thumb to know if your angels speaks through your thoughts is to observe the manner you are being referred. If the thought begins with a ‘you’ or ‘we’ instead of an ‘I’ and is soothing, reassuring and indicates love, that thought is most likely from your angel.
- By auditory perceptions: This can also be rare. It can be described as actually hearing a voice speak without seeing the speaker. The voice appears sounding from a physical source and is not from any influence of hallucinative substances. The voice is clear, loving and peaceful.
- Through people: your angels might speak through someone or several people. These person/people are sent to physically help you and be there for you. This sign might come in synchronicity with another of the signs. For example, you may hear the words from a thought your angel placed in your mind coming from somebody who meets you or several people. A random person can decide to do you favours as a result of interference of the angels on your behalf. You might also meet someone who experiences what you experience or vibrates at a frequency that is required. Also, someone can tell you visions about you based on the input by the angels via their channel.
We are all divine beings with great power to do anything imaginable. It’s like we are a god in a state of amnesia. Unaware of our power by right, we go through life feeling confused and afraid. But there comes a time for the lucky of us, where we say “Eureka”. Finally our divinity has been made clear.
It is of utmost importance that we remember and amplify our divine nature. Though we all have different life goals in this plane, our common mission is to wake up from our sleep and recognize the god-like power we possess. It’s quite simple, really. But first, we need to unlearn a lot of things this world has taught us. Fear must be something to let go of in order to step in to the true purpose we were made for.
In everything we do, rememberance of this not being the only plane of existence is necessary. Our spiritual source must not be cut out of our wordly desires. The power of manifesting and creation remains in our hands, therefore we have the power to create any realization we wish for. In understanding this, we become conscious of our words, actions, thoughts, emotions and feelings. With great power comes great responsibility for the enlightened humans.
Knowing our true purpose and innate talents shows the way to go on this journey. Actively using our potentials amplifies our divinity. It tells the Creator that we, His Creations are now aware on how to create. Our talents were given to us to create great things out of. It has always been our first and foremost calling to amplify our divinity. This helps us though our overall journey in life. Things are far more simply along the way when we learn to do this. By doing this, we are on the right road of destiny.
Are you feeling down on life, confused or unable to find the right track to go with? Well, a lot of people feel this way. “How do i make the most out of my life?” is one of the most asked questions to life coaches, astrologers, friends and family, etc. It also a start of a good sign when this question is asked, because it means that you care somewhat about your existence. Below are highly effective ways to enhance your life if followed diligently.
Ways to make the most out of your life
- Create a theme for your life: It is quite easy to get lost in the turbulence of life if you are unaware of the things that your life stands for. What are you all about, or what do you want to be all about. What goals do you care about accomplishing, how do you picture yourself in the highest state of achievement? Answering these questions can help you find a theme for your life. This will make you know what you should aspire to be in your daily activities. Your theme for life could be: “Successful and happy”, “divinely guided being of abundance”, “Energetic and creative living”, etc. Mine is simply “Abundant success and fullness of life”
- Know your worth: A lot of people in this journey of life forget their worth along the way due to some tumbling and bashing. They forget that life’s tough times do not define anyone. To make the most of your life, you have to recognize your divinity and realize that you are worth any good thing that can happen.
- Look for the right things: Seek out the right things that will be beneficial to your life. Stop chasing vain pursuits. Some people actively seek things that hurt them or bring down their sense of self worth. Do not be this way. Treat yourself like a soul mate you are madly in love with. You would only want them to do constructive and beneficial things.
- Be greatful: As cliche as this sounds, gratitude has tremendous effect on the life of a person. Many times a lot of people are stuck on “the wheel of complain”, that they forget they actually have things to be greatful for. Even if you lament poverty, have you stopped to thank God for your talents , fullness of life or… your lack of having cancer? Even if you have cancer, have you stopped to be thankful for the caring friends and family you have. Also, you have eyes to read this, or ears to be read this to. I have learnt along my way in life, that there is always something to be thankful for. And when you are thankful, miracles happen and good things come.