“It’s that seed of thought that is planted, enlightening the human mind of the wonders of possibilities. The things that we can do from a mind of creation are stunningly endless. It’s a fine dance between our consciousness and the subconscious. We realize how close to gods we really are. A glimpse into a pool of our potentials can be described as the start of inspiration. However, it starts just as it dies. Just like a seed planted, our destiny for greatness is up to how much we utilize our actions.”
A constant struggle many of us go through is carrying unnecessary burdens. The tendency to take life too serious makes us fall into emotional ruins. And it is well known that emotional imbalance comes with mental, spiritual and physical imbalance. Life is a blank artist’s canvas, whatever you draw is what you get. Of course there are the occasional surprises of destiny we can’t control.
For such situations we can’t control , it’s pretty self explanatory – You can’t control, so don’t even try! Trying to live your life fighting will only result to you being drained. The school of thought that suggests that things are not meant to be taken so seriously is where you should belong. This ideology brings much needed contentment and peace that is needed. So why don’t you give your mind a break and let go of that burden?
Much like consciousness, gratitude has many unique levels. Essentially, gratitude is the best gift to give in addition to receive. Gratitude has to be heart-felt and sincere. Show gratitude all the time and your focus is going to be on the beneficial and your attention is going to be placed on what you would like. There are an assortment of approaches to practice gratitude.
Through keeping a gratitude journal, you’re probably going to grow your gratitude and through this, you will likely grow a number of other Christian qualities too. Then create a daily custom of gratitude, morning or night, run through the particular things you’ve got gratitude for. Expressing gratitude is proven to give people a large emotional lift. Gratitude is a great medicine. Although it is something which everyone can experience, some men and women appear to truly feel grateful more often than others. Expressing gratitude is an essential aspect that could reshape and transform any negative life situation into the success that you want.
Happiness is easy. If you are quite grateful, life will change a good deal. There are those people in your life, and there’s beauty on the planet. Expressing Gratitude is the key to Success. If you need to be effective in life, begin being grateful and thankful for all of the things you have. Give thanks for the many blessings you presently have in your life, and they’re going to increase. If you’re able to truly have a look at your life and everything in it and be grateful, you’re a great deal more likely to be content, and to bring in more of the exact same to yourself later on.
The fantastic spiritual traditions all teach the worth of gratitude. You can begin your gratitude meditation practice by first choosing the right place that does not have any distractions. Practicing gratitude meditation on a normal basis is the best method to move towards happiness. So, when you say your gratitude prayer, think what you can do in order to give back, today. You could decide to say a very long gratitude prayer daily, listing the things for which you’re grateful. If you concentrate on what you do have, you are going to be astonished at the blessings that enter your life.
The path of true wisdom isn’t necessarily to quit your work, leave your house, and travel throughout the country. The key to an enlightened life is purely by raising your consciousness. A variety of fascinating things can be achieved by raising the consciousness. Karmic problems can block soul consciousness. Meditation, being among the best methods to the get to the higher plains is the best means to clear karmic problems. Indeed, there are not any answers outside our very own physical and spiritual bodies. The world affects you, but you need no true capacity to impact the world.
If I tell you money is overrated, I’m sure you’ll look at me like I’ve lost my mind. But from looking at how the world worked and still works, you will understand what I mean. If the people in power who mint and create money suddenly decide to stop, what will happen? Will the rich still be rich? That was why in the past, the truly wealthy had their wealth measured by gold.
The Gold standard was key because it was considered one of the most valuable assets. It was even more important because it was rare and was of a limited supply. The ground has to be dug to search for gold. These reason made it a mark of wealth. The same goes for silver and the not so respected bronze. Diamonds were a sign of wealth too (basically most natural resources), but gold, silver and bronze were key trading (buying and selling) materials.
In some places, cowries were used by the masses to buy and sell. Cowries were also natural to the earth, but they were not precious enough to make one rich. And of course the famous trade by barter. By observing trade by barter, you’ll see how money just acts as an exchange of value. The ancient ones gave something they had for what they wanted. For example, someone who wanted to buy a small/ medium plot of land would negotiate with the seller on what was needed in exchange. This kind of big transaction was mainly done by the rich and the exchange was likely gold or silver. But a lower value person who lacked gold might suggest given 5 rolls of cotton and 100 potatoes. If the buyer and the seller agree on this value of exchange, the sale is made. But this was stressful many times, as the seller might not want what the buyer has. This lead to the buyer doing barters with other people to get what the seller values.
So basically money is an affirmation of someone’s value. What does this person have that can make me have what I want? But money is a controlled supplied entity, unlike gold. And even the latest buzz in the financial field, Bitcoin (and other crypto currency) is still a controlled supplied entity. Though Bitcoin might have a fixed number in existence and cannot increase, it still isn’t gold. The nature of the coins are just like Fiat money – Absolutely changeable and unstable. It can crash and increase depending on how the strings are pulled.
Now to the other part of the title “…, but power is”. Defining power in the first place is a complex subject. It has so many definitions and sometimes blended in with authority. At the end of the day, power is simply the ability to control. Whatever controls someone has power over the person. Let’s say I have a boss, he tells me when to go and when to come. He has power over me. If I’m susceptible to being controlled by my emotions, it has power over me.
Are all powers bad? No. And vice versa for the opposite question. The people who created the system of money have the power. The people who created the system of crypto currency have the power. Well, God created Gold and we all know of His power. Take note that I am not condemning money ( As me and money attract and like each other), but rather the thinking of forgetting that the world is ruled by power.
No, the world is not ruled by money like you’ve been made to think. Because if money is a show of inherent value, obviously those who have power will have it. It’s like a bird having feathers. That’s easy, because all you need to do is be a bird, feathers are part of the bundle. There can be a country today that solely decides not to have a currency and it can be a wealthy nation. It’s just that the powers that be will not like it and try to suppress them. Why does the world all follow the US dollars? Even when pounds and Euros have an higher value. Power. That’s to show you how people follow power first.
Actually when people say that they need money, they mean something else. Most times, it’s many other things. They might mean that they want to enjoy the luxury of wealth. Or they want to have new clothes, visit another country, build a house, buy books, etc. Money is just a synonym of ” Enough value to have what I want”. What about credit cards? Those pieces of cards that lets you get stuff free that you have to pay for later. That is still perceived value. That money does not currently exist for you, but you are allowed to buy while your value decreases. You have to pay back, or you get into debt as a valueless person.
So, value is synonymous to power as money is synonymous to wealth. The unwise chase money as a means to no end and do not get much of it. While those who understand the concept and creation of money, get as much of it as they want. This is because they strive for power, as much as they want to acquire. Then money cannot control them, but works for them. And if money turns to rubbish today, it will not affect their wealth.
There are so many ways to get your writing out into the world as a writer. It is not only limited to having a blogging platform on WordPress or blogger. You might have a blog site on one of these sites and still prefer other additional sites to join to share your writing. Here are the 5 platforms that you can use to publicize your writing:
- Medium: This is like a community based blogging in which you have your own writing space. You can follow people and be followed. Your content is liked by those that appreciate your post. This is another way to shout yourself out loud, even if you have a blog site already.
- Quora: This question and answer site allows you to get recognition for your writing. If you’re consistent, you will get loyal followers. The wisdoms in the answers shared are an added bonus. Not only can you answer other people’s questions, you can ask as well. Also, you can have a ‘Quora blog’s which is a space where you can write about topics which interest you. Communication with your followers is also easy. There are even options for them to specifically ask you questions any time you decide.
- Mirakee: This is mainly for the poetry/creative writers. You write and share your posts to the world, all mirakee member and your followers. The platform also has an added benefit of beautiful back ground images, colours and fonts. To make things better, you are indexed on google!
- Wattpad: Though I have some prejudice against this platform, (me constantly seeing werewolf romance stories) this is great as a story writer. You can write your stories and gain following, which can influence other of your social media presence. For writing as much as a book, there are some benefits financially. But I have heard that it depends on your success level.
- Tumblr: Micro blogging is the word for this one. Imagine Twitter, just with options for writing more. Tumblr is a mixture of writing and picture aesthetics. It leans more to an heavier use of pictures for visual appeal. If that is your style, tumblr would be a good platform for you to join.
Although death is a scary topic, we all know that it does come someday. And living brilliantly before our time runs out should be everyone’s goal. With that said, here are the 5 things you should do before you die.
- Travel: Don’t just live your life stuck in the same state, the same town, in the same country. Move (That’s why you have legs) and see the wonderful world! It’s one thing to travel and prefer the comfort of home and it’s another to never know anywhere but home. That’s why many of our ancestors were nomads. Human beings are naturally curious creatures, so do not go against your nature by staying put forever.
- Eat a lot of yummy food: Life is too short to forever count calories and stay on diets. Make sure you have fun eating yum foods. Also, food from diverse cultures is a plus. Do not restrict yourself if you are not allergic to it. Give me that damn gluten now!
- Be kind: Don’t spend life focused only on yourself. Be kind to others and make sure you do good deeds. Not only will you be happier, your existence will have more meaning. Our life is meant to help someone else out there. Let’s live with that consciousness to always do kind things.
- Play in nature: What’s more fun than having fun in nature? Enjoy the bare mud touching your feet. Eat fruits directly from the trees. Meditate in nature and feel like you’re some kind of guru. Yeah, just enjoy nature like people did in the past. Do not live your existence looked up in an office and wearing work shoes. Life is not about that.
- Do some art (or science): Where I am going with this is similar to discover your talent. It’s also closer to creating something with your own hands. It may be something practical like craft or fantastical like a poetry collection. Just do it, even if you don’t want to sell it to anyone. It can be your personal keep sake. Or it can become a family heirloom after you are gone. If you want to give it off as a gift, that’s good too. Why do this? Because it involves practically transforming your human talent into the physical. And what’s more humany than something created from an idea?
It’s not easy and it seems that no one notices or cares.
But what we feel as I have come to realize many times have nothing to do with the reality. Depression is undescribable. And to lay men and people that have never experienced depression that compare it to sadness… Well, they are very ignorant. To care for ones self is important when depression hits, because frankly the battle is only felt by you. Now, how to feel alive in the midst of turmoil:
- Choose self love first: Embracing yourself no matter how you feel about your self currently. Think of yourself as a farmland that grows and changes with time. Know that you are not fixed and anything can change. It’s easy for voices of discouragement to come, but remember that they are all lies. And the best part is that this is applicable to anyone, so that voice will not be able to tell you different.
- Be greatful: I myself has seen the effects of gratitude in my life (and also the lack of it). Once we express gratitude for all we have (even when it feels like we have nothing at all), we do our soul a big favour. It’s not just God that will like it, as it has far more benefits for your emotions and positivity. Be grateful for you merely existing if you feel like there is nothing to be greatful for.
- Do not try to shut up the judgemental voices: I will say that it’s best to not try to fight a battle in your head. You can casually refuse all the lies that depression feeds you, but going back and forth with the voices do not help. Let things flow, as hard as that may sound. Soon you’ll find out that you don’t need to fight it.
- Go out, do stuff: Feel the air, even if it hurts. Go outside and play even if you don’t feel like it. The same goes for anxiety. Meet with friends and interact. Do not lock yourself inside because of fear. Though you may want to go slowly, make some steps.
- Quit stuff: Do not be afraid to quit some habits or activities. If hanging out with a group is making you worse, stop doing it. Say no to what you don’t want. This is a time to take control of your life. Also, now the true friends and the snakes will come into light. Be strong in your own decisions for how to make your life feel better.
- Get help, accept care: Do not hesitate to get help. Feel free to reach out to people you know or don’t know that can help. There are many organizations, sites and groups that help with depression. All you have to do is reach out to find them. Let yourself be cared for, this does not make you weak. You do not have to go through it alone. Remember you have always have a choice.
- Take medication confidently: If it requires medication given to you by the doctor, take it. Do not be ashamed to take drugs to help your mental well-being till you get better. Remember that it’s not only physical pain that needs treatment.
- Think of the people you love: You will not want them to be hurting if you take a rash action. know how your pain feels and I know that that is not how you wish anyone to feel. Choose life by remembering the people you will not want to leave behind.
Finally, know that love is still abundant in this cold world.
And for those who have someone who you think might be going through depression.
‘Why didn‘t she tell us she was depressed?”
She did. She told you when she started hiding in her room. She told you when ‘the cat’ suddenly started scratching her more than usual. She told you when she said she wasn’t hungry and began pinning the clothes you just bought her.
She told you when she stopped doing her school work and cried when you called her lazy. She told you when she locked her bedroom door at night. She told you when you noticed alcohol missing and she started waking up with headaches. She told you when she spent an hour in the shower and came out with putty eyes.
She told you. The thing about depression is that it’s quiet. It isn‘t loud. and the reason
you didn’t hear it was because you weren’t really listening.
Now is the time to take action.
I remember those days when I was younger, before every new year I will think about resolutions to make. Sometimes I would have lists, though this lists most times did not make it into February. Then I reached a point where I stopped having them. A simple realization hit me, new year resolutions are just wishful thinking. Many people think that the start of a new year gives then superhuman strength to perform deeds to drastically change their lives. They believe that creating new year ‘goals’ mean something.
But that is not how life works. A new year is just like another new day. Vowing to do something just because it’s the beginning to of the new year means nothing – Nada, Ziltch. So, rather than have a ‘new year resolution’ have a lifetime resolution. This type of resolution will be practiced, remembered and renewed in your daily life. And most importantly this resolution must be followed with action. Without consistent action, all goals are just wishes.
According to the laws of attraction and the well known power of the tongue, we now know that our words mold our life. Whatever we say manifests itself in someway or another. Knowing this, it is best that we choose our words right in order to live a right life.
These words should be removed from your vocabulary today:
- Can’t: This word signifies disbelief and lack of fate. When you say that you can’t do something, it is an agreement of failure. Doing something which you have not done before might be hard, that does not make it impossible. Saying that you can’t will most likely make things more difficult for you. Instead of using this word use the word “can“. Embrace the possibilities of existence.
- Not : It is a known fact that the brain doesn’t recognize ‘not’. In fact, it doesn’t take note of a negated word. If you say, “I will not get sick”, your brain is interpreting it as “I will get sick”. This being the case, you have to use positive statements to describe yourself. For example “I will stay healthy” is a better option.
- Wish: Except when you are writing a poem, you should not be wishing about anything. Wish is a word of nonchalant powerlessness. This word distracts from action. It is admitting to not having power over your life and not wanting to do anything about it. Wishing puts you in the state of lack and you are left in a fantasy hope. Instead the word “will” can be used. ‘I will get that house’ not ‘ ‘I wish I could get that house’
- Need: This word creates situations of material poverty and intellectual poverty. To need means not having. To declare that one need something means one believes in scarcity of that thing. This negates the law that everything in this world is more than enough to go round. Therefore this keeps people from getting what they should have. The word “have” should be used.