To me a genius is similar to a genie, they both make things happen. The notable difference between them is that one is fictional. It has been shown numerous times, that to perform in some feats considered brilliant requires actions that may be seen as less rational. In simpler words, many great people who had walked this earth were either a bit crazy or had a lot of faith in trying things out. You hardly notice the common link of having faith with being a genius, because the sheer brilliance of the aftermath results.
But being a genius has as much as having faith with being associated with madness. Frankly, faith can be seen as insanity before an outcome occurs. When all physical proof or past knowledge shows no signs of something taking place, trying to defy all odds seems strange. The best things in this world, however had comes from genius thinking. The touch of madness or leap of faith is just any other name that it can be called.
Application of this principle in daily life
- Have strong faith.
- Think creatively, the more bizzare and curious the better.
- Know that everyone has been blessed with the power to create.
- Follow your intuition.
- Employ the guidance of people wiser than you.
- Figure out your talents and what you are naturally good at doing.
- List the things you actually enjoy doing more than other activities.
- Escape the confining box of pride but be confident in yourself as a person and divine being.
- Be spontaneous.
- Read up on anything you find interesting.
- Find the adventure in life, surpass the mundane.
- Be weird.
- Seek progress and have a drive to improve yourself and the world.
- Do not fall into bitterness no matter what.
- Check your mind set from time to time and if it is in a negative state, quickly switch back to positive.
- Be less influenced by the trends of the world.
- Only follow the things you want to be informed about on social media, do not waste your time with following topics that only cause inner conflict in you.
- Try to make the world a better place, but do not be frustrated if you can’t change the world.
- Relax, somethings are just bigger than you.
- Spread positivity and life into any project you touch, including people.
- Be genuinely happy on the inside.
Now go be a genius