To me a genius is similar to a genie, they both make things happen. The notable difference between them is that one is fictional. It has been shown numerous times, that to perform in some feats considered brilliant requires actions that may be seen as less rational. In simpler words, many great people who had walked this earth were either a bit crazy or had a lot of faith in trying things out. You hardly notice the common link of having faith with being a genius, because the sheer brilliance of the aftermath results.
But being a genius has as much as having faith with being associated with madness. Frankly, faith can be seen as insanity before an outcome occurs. When all physical proof or past knowledge shows no signs of something taking place, trying to defy all odds seems strange. The best things in this world, however had comes from genius thinking. The touch of madness or leap of faith is just any other name that it can be called.
Application of this principle in daily life
- Have strong faith.
- Think creatively, the more bizzare and curious the better.
- Know that everyone has been blessed with the power to create.
- Follow your intuition.
- Employ the guidance of people wiser than you.
- Figure out your talents and what you are naturally good at doing.
- List the things you actually enjoy doing more than other activities.
- Escape the confining box of pride but be confident in yourself as a person and divine being.
- Be spontaneous.
- Read up on anything you find interesting.
- Find the adventure in life, surpass the mundane.
- Be weird.
- Seek progress and have a drive to improve yourself and the world.
- Do not fall into bitterness no matter what.
- Check your mind set from time to time and if it is in a negative state, quickly switch back to positive.
- Be less influenced by the trends of the world.
- Only follow the things you want to be informed about on social media, do not waste your time with following topics that only cause inner conflict in you.
- Try to make the world a better place, but do not be frustrated if you can’t change the world.
- Relax, somethings are just bigger than you.
- Spread positivity and life into any project you touch, including people.
- Be genuinely happy on the inside.
Now go be a genius
We all have angels and guides assigned to us on this earth by God to follow us on our life’s journey. We are not alone and at anytime help can be made available to us by seeking and believing. Sometimes these angels try to communicate with us by sending signs and signals. At times during moments of need or great change these signals increase. We are to notice these things and the message behind them in order to get our solutions and inspiration from the angels.
These are the way they communicate
- By synchronicity: When things suddenly become more and more coincidental,there is an high chance of these being a clue/message from your guides or angels. For example, there may be a reoccurrence of particular words, phrases, situations, people,etc. These act as a clue to inform us about something. Synchronicity is mostly physical.
- By number: This is another part of synchronicity. Angel numbers 111, 11:11, 3:33, 2:22, 444, 555,etc might appear constantly. A repeat of certain number may occur in double,multiple times. These are called angel numbers because these numbers are used by the angels to communicate with you or to give you peace, that they are with you. Each angel numbers has their meaning according to numerology, but the general gist of it is an indication of a caring angelic presence. It is saying, peace be with you and no matter what happens, you are not alone or abandoned, believe on the inside and manifest on the outside.
- By vision and dreams: Dreams do not only give us a message about our subconscious but also a message from God and divine angels. Pay close attention to your dreams and visions
- Physical manifestation: This can also be in form of coincidental synchronicity of events and numbers. In more rare occurrences, a magnificent supernatural event might happen. It might be seeing your actual angel/guide disguised in human form to an unexplained event of help only possible by help from the divine.
- By thoughts: God talks to us and we hear whenever we truly listen. Our guides/angels are also willing to give us encouragement, inspiration and messages only if we open our hearts to be willing. Sometimes we hear it unaware that our angel/guide speaks through our mind and we rule it as a lucky intuition of our own design. A rule of thumb to know if your angels speaks through your thoughts is to observe the manner you are being referred. If the thought begins with a ‘you’ or ‘we’ instead of an ‘I’ and is soothing, reassuring and indicates love, that thought is most likely from your angel.
- By auditory perceptions: This can also be rare. It can be described as actually hearing a voice speak without seeing the speaker. The voice appears sounding from a physical source and is not from any influence of hallucinative substances. The voice is clear, loving and peaceful.
- Through people: your angels might speak through someone or several people. These person/people are sent to physically help you and be there for you. This sign might come in synchronicity with another of the signs. For example, you may hear the words from a thought your angel placed in your mind coming from somebody who meets you or several people. A random person can decide to do you favours as a result of interference of the angels on your behalf. You might also meet someone who experiences what you experience or vibrates at a frequency that is required. Also, someone can tell you visions about you based on the input by the angels via their channel.
We are all divine beings with great power to do anything imaginable. It’s like we are a god in a state of amnesia. Unaware of our power by right, we go through life feeling confused and afraid. But there comes a time for the lucky of us, where we say “Eureka”. Finally our divinity has been made clear.
It is of utmost importance that we remember and amplify our divine nature. Though we all have different life goals in this plane, our common mission is to wake up from our sleep and recognize the god-like power we possess. It’s quite simple, really. But first, we need to unlearn a lot of things this world has taught us. Fear must be something to let go of in order to step in to the true purpose we were made for.
In everything we do, rememberance of this not being the only plane of existence is necessary. Our spiritual source must not be cut out of our wordly desires. The power of manifesting and creation remains in our hands, therefore we have the power to create any realization we wish for. In understanding this, we become conscious of our words, actions, thoughts, emotions and feelings. With great power comes great responsibility for the enlightened humans.
Knowing our true purpose and innate talents shows the way to go on this journey. Actively using our potentials amplifies our divinity. It tells the Creator that we, His Creations are now aware on how to create. Our talents were given to us to create great things out of. It has always been our first and foremost calling to amplify our divinity. This helps us though our overall journey in life. Things are far more simply along the way when we learn to do this. By doing this, we are on the right road of destiny.
I am sorry to tell you
that all your efforts has just been scratches on my defense
You have not even started reaching within my surface-yet
Like I have touched yours
It’s all just scratches dear
As you try to break down the fortress around my heart
But do you why it’s even there?
Because the world did not consider me important to reach for
Keep on scratching my dear
I am sure someday you will find a great shovel
To make your way through my guard
Then will I be forever glad
Are you feeling down on life, confused or unable to find the right track to go with? Well, a lot of people feel this way. “How do i make the most out of my life?” is one of the most asked questions to life coaches, astrologers, friends and family, etc. It also a start of a good sign when this question is asked, because it means that you care somewhat about your existence. Below are highly effective ways to enhance your life if followed diligently.
Ways to make the most out of your life
- Create a theme for your life: It is quite easy to get lost in the turbulence of life if you are unaware of the things that your life stands for. What are you all about, or what do you want to be all about. What goals do you care about accomplishing, how do you picture yourself in the highest state of achievement? Answering these questions can help you find a theme for your life. This will make you know what you should aspire to be in your daily activities. Your theme for life could be: “Successful and happy”, “divinely guided being of abundance”, “Energetic and creative living”, etc. Mine is simply “Abundant success and fullness of life”
- Know your worth: A lot of people in this journey of life forget their worth along the way due to some tumbling and bashing. They forget that life’s tough times do not define anyone. To make the most of your life, you have to recognize your divinity and realize that you are worth any good thing that can happen.
- Look for the right things: Seek out the right things that will be beneficial to your life. Stop chasing vain pursuits. Some people actively seek things that hurt them or bring down their sense of self worth. Do not be this way. Treat yourself like a soul mate you are madly in love with. You would only want them to do constructive and beneficial things.
- Be greatful: As cliche as this sounds, gratitude has tremendous effect on the life of a person. Many times a lot of people are stuck on “the wheel of complain”, that they forget they actually have things to be greatful for. Even if you lament poverty, have you stopped to thank God for your talents , fullness of life or… your lack of having cancer? Even if you have cancer, have you stopped to be thankful for the caring friends and family you have. Also, you have eyes to read this, or ears to be read this to. I have learnt along my way in life, that there is always something to be thankful for. And when you are thankful, miracles happen and good things come.
The popular phrase ‘ I shall not want’ is taken from the Lord’s prayer. Several years as a Christian, while reciting the Lord’s prayer as a child, I could not grasp the actual deep meaning behind it. Many of us till now, I’m sure still do not get the accurate meaning of ‘I shall not want’.
This phrase covers a lot of things affecting everyday humans. Many people ‘want’ a lot in life. They want a soul mate, they want money, they want a job , they want a better life. Infact most of us negate the law of not ‘wanting’ for anything. This is a very important law. Regular people are stuck in the cycle of wanting they forget that everything they ever need is already theirs, all that is left is for the possession of it. The thinking of lack and want occurs on the physical plane dominated by reason (or what most people think it is), this is why most people will ‘want’.
“I shall not want’ means that in order to move forward to become the enlightened being you naturally are, you just need to step away from fear infused and desperate energies, ‘want’ being a part of them. Instead of you wanting something, why don’t you declare that the things you desire wants you. Why not, money wants me, good jobs wants me, my soul mate wants me, a better life wants me. To do this with total confidence means you have to recognize you have innate talents that attract anything you desire.
This is to say that desiring things are not bad. To put it simply, desire means you care about something , while want is a desperate energy towards acquiring something. You have to desire somethings in life, if not you can not have passion or drive. Desire is a fuel to choose what exactly you like to reject that which you don’t desire.
‘I shall not want’ means that everything you need, you have. On an higher plane of consciousness everything is available for you. All that remains is just for you to see in faith. It is a proclamation of acknowledging God, the divinity within yourself and the awesome power your mind cannot even comprehend. When the understanding of ‘I shall not want’ comes upon your psyche, all fear is banished.
If you think ‘want’ you get want, if you think ‘abundance’ you get abundance.
I had realized something a long time ago but remembered again recently. While registering for a PayPal account, I spotted something. A feature read that it was a good source of making payments for online shopping. Why this statement stood out to me was simple, in this world we live in there are always so many mediums in which we are told we can spend our money. Sometimes to even earn money from a venture you are required to spend some money. Money that some don’t even have. A good example of this would be WordPress and paid blogging before you start earning from your blog.
Everyone is always suggesting new ways for us to spend. It was ironical because the reason I was opening an account in the first place was as a means to earn money from the internet especially via foreign sources when possible. I was not interested in going on a foreign online shopping spree.
Nobody really teaches us how to get money to spend really, but society knows how to tell us of the various ways we can spend. Constantly we are bombarded with adverts of several different products. New products are created everyday as well, non stop. There is always a way in which a product can ‘change’ our mundane lives according to people of the marketing world , but most don’t really care if our lives get better, as long as they earn those crisp notes.This is why today , we have a lot of frustrated youths, the images of the numerous things they can buy contradicts to the level if information of how to generate wealth for themselves.
How to solve this problem?
Really I don’t know how such problem can be solved at large in this society. But I do know that individually we have power to resist whatever. We should strive to teach and learn how to gain financial independence rather than pursue the latest spending fads then complain on ‘the lack of money’. Our spending power should match the level of our financial freedom.
Just my thoughts
I was the one you buried
Who never died
I am the demon
Which haunts your heart
In the earth I layed
To rise to taunt
From my bowel a growl grows
Before it erupts
Like the lion’s roar
The one who was you
Poems give me life
Makes me breathe
Puts me to sleep
Poems brings me chills
Turns on a light
Gives me feels
Poems turn me on
Shut me down
Making this little girl cry
Poems wake me up
Tells me to be strong
Works me up
Poems tells me truths
Gives me voice
Makes me smile
Poems reeks of lies
Hits me hard
Makes me smile
Poems, my very life source